NEW - Rain Pants - Red
The Rain Pants are made for active children with a penchant for puddle jumping. No need to be cooped up on wet days - be free to explore in the rain, while remaining dry and protected. Inspired by French under trousers, the Rain Pants ensure your child is snug and comfortable while still allowing for ease of movement.
- When your child is younger the Rain Pants can be cuffed by 10 cm at the pant leg to create the perfect fit.
- They are designed to have room to wear wooly under layers during the colder seasons. Snaps at the waist allow you a snugger fit.
- The suspenders are adjustable with the smallest extension fitting under the arms and the largest extension fitting at the waist.
- Snaps at the waist band are another feature that allows you to adjust the size.
* We do our very best to make sure our samples are as close to the exact product as possible, but due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colour samples may appear different on different monitors.
- Lightweight + Soft
- Waterproof + Windproof
- Mud + Dirt Repellant
- Breathable + Moisture Wicking
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Bluesign Certified
- 100% Recycled Content + Recyclable
- Reflective Patch
- Brass Snaps
If you can't find the size you are looking for, email us at email@example.com with your child's size and weight. You have thirty days to return, no questions asked.
• HEIGHT: 92 - 107 cm / 42.5 in
• WEIGHT: 13 - 17 kg / 29-39 lbs
• WAIST: 51 - 54 cm / 21.2 in
• HEIGHT: 108 - 118 cm / 46.5 in
• WEIGHT: 18 kg - 23 kg / 39 - 50 lbs
• WAIST: 55 - 58 cm / 22 in
• HEIGHT: 119-128 cm / 50.4 in
• WEIGHT: 21 kg - 30 kg / 45-64 lbs
• WAIST: 59-62 cm / 24.4 in
• HEIGHT: 129-140 cm / 55 in
• WEIGHT: 30 kg - 40 kg / 65-86 lbs
• WAIST: 63 - 66 cm / 26 in
For more information, check out our detailed sizing guide.
Our fabric is waterproof, windproof, dirt and mud resistant, breathable and soft so your little ones stay comfy, cozy for longer.
We’re so proud of our Fabric, we wrote a whole page about it! Learn more here.