NEW - Midi Raincoat - Mint
The Simple Raincoat is our go-to style. Inspired by your classic Mackintosh, it has a pared down silhouette with interior pockets and left-aligned snaps. This 100% waterproof raincoat is our longest style while still incorporating the raglan sleeves for ease of movement.
In addition to the timeless style, it was distinctly designed to keep out wind, water, and mud while remaining breathable and cozy for those outdoor explorations that go well past snack-time.
When your child is younger the Simple Raincoat can be cuffed up to 10 cm to create the perfect fit.
- Our garments are designed to be adjustable so children can grow into them.
- They are designed to have room for wooly under layers during the colder seasons.
- Every child is a different shape and size and we do our best to maximize the time our weatherwear can be used.
* We do our very best to make sure our samples are as close to the exact product as possible, but due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colour samples may appear different on different monitors.
- Lightweight + Soft
- Waterproof + Windproof
- Mud + Dirt Repellant
- Breathable + Moisture Wicking
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Made in Canada
- Bluesign Certified
- 100% Recycled Content + Recyclable
- Reflective Patch
- Brass Snaps
If you can't find the size you are looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's size and weight. You have thirty days to return, no questions asked.
• HEIGHT: 92 - 107 cm / 42.5 in
• WEIGHT: 13 - 17 kg / 29-39 lbs
• WAIST: 51 - 54 cm / 21.2 in
• HEIGHT: 108 - 118 cm / 46.5 in
• WEIGHT: 18 kg - 23 kg / 39 - 50 lbs
• WAIST: 55 - 58 cm / 22 in
• HEIGHT: 119-128 cm / 50.4 in
• WEIGHT: 21 kg - 30 kg / 45-64 lbs
• WAIST: 59-62 cm / 24.4 in
• HEIGHT: 129-140 cm / 55 in
• WEIGHT: 30 kg - 40 kg / 65-86 lbs
• WAIST: 63 - 66 cm / 26 in
For more information, check out our detailed sizing guide.
Our fabric is waterproof, windproof, dirt and mud resistant, breathable and soft so your little ones stay comfy, cozy for longer.
We’re so proud of our Fabric, we wrote a whole page about it! Learn more here.